Sunday, June 28, 2009

Schoolyard Rhymes

Some schoolyard rhymes that we've heard around the house recently. [Requires two people to alternate hand claps. Some special hand actions also necessary.]

*

I went to a Chinese restaurant
to buy a loaf of
bread, bread, bread

They wrapped it up in bubble-gum
and this is what I
said, said, said

My name is Chugga-chugga-choo-choo
I know karate
Punch in the body
Oops, I'm sorry
Don't tell my mummy

Criss cross, apple sauce

*

Inky pinky ponky
Farmer had a donkey
Donkey died
Farmer cried
Inky pinky ponky

I now declare that you are
not IT

*

Welcome to Macdonalds
Can I take your order?
Big Mac, curly fries
Milk shake, apple pie

*

Scooby Dooby Doo took a poo
Shaggy thought it was food
Shaggy took a bite
Said it was dynamite
Now that's the end of Shaggy-ee-ee
Cha cha cha

No comments: